This funky handwoven wall sculpture was inspired by a combination of my dog Lola’s spiky toy ball and the deep pile of shag rugs. The diverse lengthy fibers overflow out of the neutral clay terracotta hoop. Years of fiber trimmings were used to create this corky and fun fiber art.
SIZE & DETAILS
- 12.5" Outside diameter
- Locally sourced terracotta from Sacramento, CA
- Hand thrown in Sonoma, CA
- Natural white, gray & rose New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
- A mix of all natural materials including but not limited to vintage, hand-spun, hand-dyed & cotton yarns.
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.