Inspired by the rugged Idaho landscape, this piece brings to mind the colors and contrasting textures of rock, earth, river & snow. My process in creating works like this is largely intuitive with a mix of inspiration, just going with what feels right. This piece feels very positive with a “glass half full” perspective.
SIZE & DETAILS
- 15" Outside diameter
- 4" Deep
- Locally sourced terracotta from Sacramento, CA
- Hand threw in Sonoma, CA by local artist Kala Stein
- Natural white Rambouillet Wool Roving
- Climate Beneficial, Carbon & sustainably farmed in Cedarville, CA [Fibershed Certified]
- Navy blue New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
- Storm colored Supersoft Chunky cotton string
- Sourced from a fellow woman-owned small business
- Prussian Blue Recycled Sari Silk Ribbon
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email email@example.com to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.