Sale Sold out
Regular price $2,750
Regular priceUnit price per
Please insert the characters at your discretion!
SIZE & DETAILS
- Measures 5' [from top of hanging bar to bottom] x 6' wide
- Suspended on a custom-designed solid walnut wood beam
- Milled specifically for this piece by a local small business in Rohnert Park, CA
- Natural white New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
- Blue Indigo dyed wool fibers
- hand-dyed from composted indigo grown & dyed in Cotati,CA, custom for the piece
- Mustard Yellow Merino Wool Roving
- Sourced from a woman-owned small business
LOCAL PICK UP or DELIVERY ONLY
Due to the extra-large size of this piece, please select the "Pick up" option at checkout, once purchased I will contact you to schedule pick up or delivery. You may also email me prior to purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, the fee depends on the distance and complexity of installation.
This product is crafted using materials sourced sustainably from local vendors, small businesses, and farms. Reducing transportation emissions while supporting our local community.
The fibers used in this item are certified by Fibershead, guaranteeing their origin from local small-batch producers committed to carbon farming, regional manufacturing, and the protection of our biosphere.
This product embodies our love for nature and is crafted using plant-based materials such as wood, collected tree bark, dried plants, and plant-based dyes. This ensures that this part of the product is biodegradable.