This cheerful handwoven wall sculpture was inspired by my love of texture and dimension. The clays’ earthy neutral color and matte finish swaddle the natural white and gray roving along with felted wool spears and bursts of vintage dusty mauve fibers.
SIZE & DETAILS
- 12.5" Outside diameter
- Locally sourced terracotta from Sacramento, CA
- Hand thrown in Sonoma, CA
- Natural white & gray Rambouillet Wool Roving
- Climate Beneficial, Carbon & sustainably farmed in Cedarville, CA [Fibershed Certified]
- Natural white New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Hand-felted in Nepal, sustainably sourced from a local San Francisco based business
- Natural vintage wool yarn
PICK UP, LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. Local delivery & installation is available for an additional fee, fee depends on distance and complexity of installation.